Translate

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

PSALM 40 -- A CALL TO MAKE THE GOOD NEWS KNOWN

9 I delight to do your will, my God;
your law is in my inner being!”
10 When I sing of your righteousness
in a great assembly,
See, I do not restrain my lips;
as you, LORD, know.
11 I do not conceal your righteousness
within my heart;
I speak of your loyalty and your salvation.
I do not hide your mercy or faithfulness from a great assembly.
                           Psalm 40; 9 - 11


Many times and many places I have found myself doing that which must be done.
No other person has the Words of Truth, to whom can I go, to where can I run.

The Life I live, the Teachings I give,
Forever Lord I find Mercy in Your Hand.
If I were to fly like an Eagle, or crawl across the Land.
Only You Oh Lord, give me the Strength, to make a Stand.

All the Galaxies and Heavenly Stars Above,
All Creation in Harmony, Sing of You, Endless Love !!!
                                                                                 Br.Phil. B. 3-25-14

No comments:

Post a Comment