Translate

Monday, August 11, 2014

TRUST IN OUR LORD, OUR GOD, OUR ROCK



Trust in our Lord God, our confidence is because of Him.
The Lord God, our Father, is our Rock, a Solid Foundation of Defense.
During our times of trial and exasperation, Our Lord God gives us Strength.
Our Protection is found by Trusting in our Refuge, our Lord God.
Trust in our Lord God, We will never be `let down` or ashamed.

The Mercy of our God, is New Every Morning !!
                                                                   Br. Phil. B.   8-5-14


Psalm 62:

2 My soul rests in God alonefrom whom comes my salvation.

3 God alone is my rock and salvation, my fortress; 
           I shall never fall.
...
My soul, waits silently for God alone,
For my expectation is from Him.
He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense;
I shall not be moved.
7In God is my salvation and my glory;
The rock of my strength,
And my refuge, is in God.
8Trust in Him at all times, you people;
Pour out your heart before Him;
God is a refuge for us.
...
11God has spoken once,
Twice I have heard this:
That power belongs to God.
12Also to You, O Lord, belongs mercy;
For You render to each one according to his work.





No comments:

Post a Comment