Translate

Friday, November 16, 2012

WE ARE ONE


We each are important to everyone that we meet. Throughout our daily rendezvous we all encounter many opportunities that can reveal the *Kingdom of God*. 
I myself have willingly met with people that sit with alms-bowl in front of markets.  The many military cans with
the ensigns of homeless  associations inscribed upon them, are being filled with the coins and currency of the markets patrons. I have placed a few coins in these ‘Hope’ containers.
I have also done as the Early Disciples, mentioned in Acts of the Apostles,  did. I have stated the declaration of Faith to the person seeking a handout. The words that are pronounced by me to the amazed panhandler are “Silver and Gold I have not to give, yet that which I have I give......in the Name of our Lord Jesus, *Box* be filled !!”
Strange for these doubting days, yet I believe that the *Box* has been filled. I have been greeted with much pleasure, a few days later by the ‘beggar’ seated.  I do not take any of the credit for any of the changes that have occurred . I only thank our King Jesus, and reflect upon the Reality, that we (you, me, and all Christ’ians)  are united as the Body of
Christ Jesus, with Him as Being the Head !!! 
In closing this I pose this question:  How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? 
The answer to this is, because we are United!!
                                                                            Br.Phil Bara

1 comment: